Hi mates! This is my first time to review a product! A honest review for speechelo text to speech software based on my experience. With all advantages and disadvantages I see and if it's worth the price or not.
What is speechelo?
Speechelo is a new text to speech software, this software uses the articifial intelligence to transform any text into an audio speech.
There are alot of softwares that offer this kind of service but many of them don't meet our expectations, it maybe sounds robot for you, low quality of audio. etc...
Blastersuite, claims that Speechelo is the best text to speech software in the market today so let's check this out!
I've been using this software for a week now and here's what I've found (You will seen these videos soon once I completed developing the theme I'm creating for hubspot marketplace):
Speechlo's Advantages and disadvantages:
- very well presented and easy to use even for novices
- remarkable speed in converting text into an audio track
- no limit, you can convert as much text as you want
- almost all languages are available(24 languages), Some languages are not supported in other software
- the quality of the voices surprised me, the voices seem to be 100% human, and this is the case for all voices without exception
- compatible with all video creation software: Adobe Premiere, Audacity, Camtasia, iMovie, etc.
- Speechelo is the only text-to-speech software that adds inflections in the voice and this is an awesome option that adds credibility to your videos.
- This software includes Over 30 human-sounding Male & Female voices.
- you have the ability to control almost everything in the voice, you can even add breathing sounds, longer pauses after each phrase.
- Blastersuite launched a new Special Offer One Time Payment (no monthly fees) and 53% Discount, You can benefit from this discount from this link: www.speechelo.com
- money back guaranteed if you are not satisfied
- the voices list don’t include a female British English voice
- few kids voices comparing to the other voices
- You can download voices in one format which is MP3, I suggest that they add other formats as MP4, WAV, WMA, AAC
In my opinion
After weeks of use, Speechelo shown a very high efficiency since english is not my first language. This helped me out on adding a voice over to the video documentation on how to use the themes I'm currently building.
So to me I rate speechelo to 9 over 10. I'm gonna agree that Blastersuite's claim to this one.
I hope that this review helped you out if you are deciging to buy it or not. Nevertheless, we all have different taste. And if it's not a perfect fit then you are guaranteed to have your money back.
Also if you have Speechelo already, I would love to hear your experience below.